Saturday, October 17, 2009

This one or That one?

Posted by dangkin at 9:39 PM
Nothing much to do today. I'm home alone co'z better-half is at work. Have a lot of to do's in my mind but I can't get myself up to do any of it! I know it sounds silly, but it's just one of those days that I really don't feel like doing something except, sit on our recliner while watching teevee, have the laptop on my lap and browse the internet. A very lazy day for me.

Anyway, while my eyes are on teevee, I caught a glimpse of my dream car. Again. A bmw z4. I know it's expensive. It's going to be a luxury for us. But I believe that if you want it, there's always a way. Hopefully 3 or 5 years more I can buy it myself :). But still, I'm not sure if it's going to be the one since better-half is dreaming of a corvette. If only I can convince him to agree with me...

I don't agree with him because I feel like I will be required to wear a leather costume in order to drive one of those. It's too sporty for me. And if I wanted to be that sporty, I'd rather drive a honda shadow 750. It's cheaper. I can have it built according to my specifications at a lower cost. Especially nowadays, there are a lot of sites that offers brand names up to 60% off.

Oh well...we'll see what we can agree with in coming days.

0 comments:

 

Just Dangkin