Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I'm in!

Posted by dangkin at 6:09 AM
Yes, I will be in the hospital today for my uterine fibroid to be embolized. I'm really not nervous since my doctor said that it's not really a major procedure.

For those who are curious about it, you might want to visit this page. It says that fibroids are almost always benign. That makes me feel at ease. Only that what I have is as big as a baseball ball and as hard as a golf ball. At least that's what my doctor told me.

All I'm asking for right now is that, everything will turn out fine and I expect to be back to my old normal self after 3-4 days. And by the way, this will be my first time to stay in the hospital for a night! How exciting, ha?

:)

1 comments:

Shoona Etah said...

Hey I wish that benign fibroid disappears into nothing..
you were in.. and i wish you get aout of it soon...

 

Just Dangkin