Saturday, June 21, 2008

Eyeglasses, anyone?

Posted by dangkin at 9:19 PM
Of all the seasons we have, I love summer most. Winter is fine when it’s not snowing hard. Spring is nice, only when I’m inside. It is because I hate pollen. It makes me sneeze all the time and my nose never stops dripping. Fall? I don’t think we have it. We have only been in this place for a little over a year now, and I only remember that summer is gone when little flakes starts falling down from above.

So, what do I love most about summer? Of course, the sun! But I remember when I was still in school; my friend loves summer because it would mean no wearing of eyeglasses for her. It means freedom to her eyes. No textbooks - for a while. It also means freedom to her nose, because her eyeglasses are very thick and heavy.

Looking back, I wish her parents know about this $ 8 Zenni Optical Rx Eyeglasses where they can find a huge selection of stylish prescription eyeglasses with high quality and yet, the prices are very affordable. Also, they are sure that what they are getting for her has a full guarantee, with microfiber lens cleaning cloth, quality hard eyeglasses case, lens edge polishing and beveling, anti scratch coating, thin and light 1.57 index lens, and full UV protection – which I think is very important so she can wear it all day long.

Oh well, I think it’s not too late for those moms out there whose kids are wearing eyeglasses. Visit zennioptical.com now and let your kid stay in fashion!

0 comments:

 

Just Dangkin